I don’t know if it’s the change in the weather or because I’m so tired from working non stop but I’ve been such a grumpy cow lately and here is a list of the things that have been bugging me:
1. Side zips – I’ve never been a fan of side zips after having to get cut out of a dress years ago when the zip completely stuck. They never close properly even though the dress fits. I purchased this In Love With Fashion dress with the intention of wearing it to a bloggers event but again the zip wont fasten over the seam.
2. Couples who go lingerie shopping and have overly passionate PDAs – OK, we get it, you have sex. I do NOT need to see you snogging each others faces off at the till point while I’m serving you.
3. Not being able to wear tartan – as a Scottish blogger I fear I’d look like a cliché
4. Books I love being turned into movies – I inevitably end up screaming at the screen “that’s not how it happens in the book”
5. Being crap at putting on nail polish – It dries completely, I’m just sitting there doing NOTHING for it to chip and then all of a sudden, boom! chips galore
6. Winter– Go to work, it’s dark. Leave work, it’s dark.
7. Being asked what is wrong with me because I’m single – it’s my life, get the fuck over it!
8. Everyone banging on about bloody pumpkin spiced lattes – not everybody likes coffee, make a seasonal beverage for us tea drinkers Starbucks
9. Taxi drivers who take the piss – erm just cos I’m on my phone doesn’t mean I haven’t noticed you trying to take the long route mister
10. Mundane Statuses– Those folk on Facebook who update constantly with every single thought the have. Bugger off already
I have many more pet hates but I’ll get around to posting them later.
Back to looking at pretty dresses that I can’t afford to cheer me up… or not!
- In Which A Tartan Dress Creates Discord (stylonylon.com)