I came across these on the Sarenza website and they are the same style but different colour of the ones I featured here. As soon as I have some spare pennies I shall be purchasing these for the following reasons:
- They are an animal print and I think everybody who regularly reads this blog will know by now just how much I adore animal print accessories.
- The loafer shape will keep my tootsies warmer than normal ballet pumps.
- The colour means they’d work with the majority of things in my existing wardrobe.
- They’ll look great when I mix them with other animal print accessories. Am thinking my zebra print scarf and leopard print belt.
- GREAT value for a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes!
- They are flat so I can still look stylish whilst out walking.
Sarenza are currently running a competition for a fashion blogger to become their new Sarenza Ambassador. After seeing how lucky Tor from Fabfrocks and Jen from A Little Bird Told Me are and the wonderful shoes they get to review on their blogs, I want me a piece of this!
I can happily spend several hours on the Sarenza website imagining how prettiful I could look if I had the money to buy ALL the shoes I want! And I’m pretty sure I’d be very popular with my friends and family wanting to borrow my shoes if I was lucky enough to become a Sarenza Ambassador.
Everybody get crossing your fingers for me please!